If I could have one thing this fall, it'd be more time to write. In lieu of that, there are a few things with which to garnish a busy, busy season. Fall essentials:
1. Clearly, I didn't think this through, by Anna Goldfarb. I first met Shmitten Kitten's Anna back in my early blogging days in Philly and truth: she has one of the strongest blogging voices out there. Cancel your date, pop open some vino, and fall into this
2. Emmy's granola & macaroons frequently make my shopping list, so when I finally spooned into her chocolate sauce, there was no going back. I have 1,001 plans for this fudgy condiment.
3. Kure Polish is an eco-friendly non-toxic polish in slick colors
4. Tree of India's Ayurvedic essential oils help balance my fidgety Vata tendencies
5. Pumpkin Spice Truffles from Gnosis are my Halloween treat of choice: Pumpkin seed creme, warming spices, maca and ginseng all encased in raw chocolate
6. I'm due for a new vegan leather jacket and this number in "Brick" belongs in my closet
[images via Shmitten Kitten, Emmy's, SpiritBeautyLounge, Tree of India, Gnosis, and Piperlime.com]